Windows 10 -64bit free download
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s latest operating system, which brings back many lost features from previous editions and introduces long-awaited features that were already available on rival software for quite a while already.
One of its main innovations is the return of the Start menu to the traditional desktop after it disappears in Windows 8. From here you can access most of your installed programs and live tiles on a desktop, the last one being a Major improvement to the operating system: Windows Store applications will eventually be combined with traditional, so you can use both on Windows.
Another very anticipated addition is that it is finally possible to work simultaneously on multiple virtual desktops. ‘Task Switch’ has improved functionality considerably by allowing you to switch between one window and another, and it is now much more fluid to use a lot of software simultaneously.
All of these features have been combined into a single edition of Windows that covers all the platforms it can. That is, the same edition of Windows 10 can run on both desktops and ultra-compact devices.
Features of Windows 10 -64bit for PC :
Browse better, faster with Microsoft Edge :
Surfing the web with Microsoft Edge just got better. We’re packing it with new features to help you organize tabs, read e-books, stay more secure, and use Windows Ink to bring browsing to life.
Explore, create, and share in 3D :
- Make 3D models from scratch in Paint 3D. Open and view 3D models from the web, remix them with easy-to-use-tools, and debut your work on Remix3D.com.
A new way to organize Start :
- To clear some space on the Start menu, group your app tiles into folders by grabbing and dropping a tile on top of another tile .
Personalization just got more personal :
- Express yourself with more colors and themes than ever. Customize the look of Windows 10, down to the hue. Windows even remembers previous themes you’ve explored, so it’s a breeze to go back to whatever theme suits your mood.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Personalization to preview and play with all the new settings.
Sleep better with a night light :
- Displays emit blue light—the kind of light you see during the day. Windows can now show warmer colors to rest your weary eyes and make it easier to sleep at night.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Display . Turn on Night light or select Night light settings to set your own schedule.
Inking with Office :
- Wield your digital pen to annotate and edit docs, strike through words to make them disappear, circle text to select, and highlight with precision. Learn more about inking with Office.
Improved settings to help you get around :
- Settings has been fine-tuned to make searching and getting help simpler. Apps and Gaming now have their own settings categories, and links to support, feedback, and other help is more readily available.
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings to check it out.
Watch free, 360° videos and more :
- The Movies & TV app now comes pre-stocked with 360° videos that let you look (or mouse) up, down, and all around as the video plays. You can also watch movie trailers, get recommendations based on your viewing habits, and browse and buy new movies and TV content right in the app.
Stay safe with Windows :
- Windows Defender is now Windows Defender Antivirus, featuring built-in virus and threat protection, as well as family options to help keep you safe online. Visit the Windows Defender Security Center to see how Windows is helping protect your PC.